- Lead key client services initiatives and media relations
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on an ongoing basis
- Develop strategic full service communications plans; manage and lead in their tactical execution (and their measurement)
- Facilitate media list composition, outreach, and interview coordination
- The Ideal PR & Social Media Jr Account Mgr or PR Account Coordinator – Vancouver: (Read On…)
What you need to apply:
- 1+ years of public relations agency experience, including Social Media campaign initiatives.
- Track record in media relations – pitching and placement expertise
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are a must; proficient in English with strong writing skills.
- Great polish and professionalism – your style would hold it’s own at an Obakki fashion show or a client meeting.
- Let’s call PR what it is – although we strive for some balance this isn’t 9-5 gig. You need to be able to roll with longer (often unexpected) hours as projects demand.
- Eager to network and already do this on a weekly basis – attending events, and work seminars. In fact of your own accord you’re already doing this.
- Ability to roll with the punches in a high stress environment; balanced with your A-Personality that enjoys the fun environment too
- Vancouver Based.
- Public Relations, Media Relations, Social Media, Account Supervisor, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Media Placements, Pitching, Account Management, Tactics, Pitching to the Media, Execution, Promotions
- Full-time Contract Role.
- Exciting career opportunity with plenty of room for long-term growth in a casual environment.
- Competitive base salary.
This is a high priority for our firm and we are presently interviewing, so if you are a Public Relations Agency Jr Account Manager with lots of drive & spunk. Apply Now!
Important: Please put “Jr Acct PR Social” in subject line – so we can tell your CV apart from our other offering of an unpaid internship.