Public relations and special events planning often go hand-in-hand — and Mediatonic PR knows how to “set the stage” for success. From large events designed to engage mass audiences to intimate gatherings. Our expertise delivers a flawless experience no matter what the scale.
Mediatonic PR works with its established partners to create, organize and publicize special events that drive awareness for their products, services, or associated causes:
- Album Release Parties
- Product Launches
- Business Meetings and Dinners
- Experiential Marketing Models
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Red Carpet Gala Events
- Food & Beverage Tastings
- Gifting Suites
We have a specialized PR division around large-scale events (attendance numbers of 15,000 – 60,000). Major festivals and conferences, from Comic-Con to Western Canada’s largest beach festival requiring media accreditation, advance press, onsite media requirements, crisis communication, to music and stage media pit handling.
The iconic fizz of tonic is apparent in the high-profile events Mediatonic has worked with:
- Diner en Blanc (International pop-up French culture event) – Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary
- Fan Expo Vancouver – Vancouver
- Fan Expo Canada – Toronto
- Keloha Music & Arts Festival – Kelowna
- Center of Gravity (music & sports beach festival – Kelowna
- Socialbank Calgary Marathon – Calgary
- Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo – Calgary
- Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo – Edmonton
- Recovery Day 2012 – Vancouver
- Aboriginal AIDS Awareness Week – each year marks a different host city from Ottawa, Winnipeg, Regina, and Vancouver
These events garnered significant media coverage, but more importantly they provided a platform for our client partners to touch tens of thousands of consumers in a very intimate and authentic way.